- Research studies have found that, women are twice more prone to depression than men.
- Human brain has 100 billions of neurons.
- Twenty percent of oxygen a human being breathes go to the brain.
- People who ride on roller coasters have higher chances of having a blood clot.
- After reaching the age of 35 years, brain starts loosing 7000 brain cells a day, which are never replaced.
- It is not possible to tickle yourself,the cerebellum, a part of the brain, warns the rest of the brain that you are about to tickle yourself, once, it gets known,the brain ignores the resulting sensation.
- In America, the most common brain disorder is ‘anxiety disorders’.
- Your brain is 80% water.
- Your brain is more active at night than during the day.
Wonderful facts about Human Brain
Ask any questions on Adsense, Blogging, Health and Nutrition, Careers, Law, Earning online by ethical means, Social Security, Banking and Investments, Personal Taxation, Loans, Astrology, Online Security and Technology to be Answered by Experts of our Google Group at Web Question Answers to get best answers.